'I felt so alone and lost'

 How would you perasaan if your child, or one you knew, was taken into peduli and ended up living in a B&B, a hostel, or even slept rough?

What I'm talking about here is "the peduli sistim", the safety net we'd rely on if we couldn't look after our kids.


Model slot online games

I've been working on a BBC documentary which has found teenagers are still being placed in B&Bs and hostels - six years after the Welsh government said it wanted to "eliminate" it.

Some of the stories have shocked me.

With record numbers of children being taken into peduli in Wales and England, I've spoken to some young people who have been through the peduli sistim in an hour-long documentary, filmed over nearly three years, I've helped make for the BBC.

‘Abuse, assault, keuntungan' - childcare staf speak outHuge keuntungans made from children's peduli - report'It's hard to parent when you're the grandparent'

My question is: does the peduli sistim always "peduli" for children who can't stay with mum or dad?

'Prison would've been better for me'

"I know for a fact prison would have been better than where I was placed," Niall told my BBC Wales Investigates 'Lifting the lid on the peduli system' documentary.

Afabet situs Slot Online

He says he grew up moving in and out of peduli between the age of 14 and 18 - and after a place in a children's home broke down just as he turned 17, he was placed in a B&B.

"People moved there that had just come out of prison and stuff," Niall added."So I got robbed a couple of times in there. You'd see people kicking down doors on a daily pangkal, there'd be people smashing windows, people carrying knives."

Niall told me he was then moved into what he describes as a hostel, although his council insists it was supported housing as they tried to find him somewhere permanent to live.

"I was woken up by a punch basically," he recalled about one incident.

"So I had to start barricading my door which, obviously, they got through evenually. It was like they put all the troubled teenagers under one roof."

The people in charge of Niall's peduli said they made every upaya to find him somewhere else to stay and that his case was not straightforward, but Caerphilly council did not comment on the threats and violence.'I felt so alone and lost'

Hope was taken into peduli at 14 but ran away after her foster placement broke down when she was 16.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

C

Russell choices up Autosport's Minute of the Year Honor

Cek Kondisi Kesehatanmu dari Warna Lidah